If your item says “Pre-Order”
So you've seen something you like and now you want to know how to own it, wear it and love it... As we believe in slow fashion, Jade Moss London is all about Pre Orders...So, what exactly does pre-order mean?
- Pre-order means you have ordered before the product is ready to be dispatched. By making our collections available for pre order, we can ensure each style is produced in exactly the correct quantities and sizes, especially for you!
In turn, it helps us minimise waste and work in a more sustainable way, as well as making sure nobody misses out on the pieces they want.
Pre order is open for a specified amount of time which allows you to order in all sizes available. Once pre order is closed we cannot guarantee your size will be available. So please make sure you get your orders in on time!
- As soon as you place your order you can expect it to be on it’s way within 1-2 weeks. As soon as your item is ready to be shipped, you'll receive an email with the estimated delivery date.
- Pre-order items require full payment at checkout
- You have up-to 24hrs to cancel your order… Just go to Orders & Returns in your account and click on the item you wish to cancel. After 24hrs your item will already be sent to our fabric print supplier so no cancellations are possible.
Are pre-order items refundable?
- Yes, if they meet the conditions of our Returns Policy.
- No, they will be delivered separately according to the expected release date.
- None at all - so knock yourself out and dress your most colourful life!! ;)